Get In Touch


Churchfield Church School and Nursery

Learn to love, Love to learn


For more information

Contact the School Office on: 01278 782743 or speak with our SENDCo Mrs Abigail Pollard

Further Support

You can also access support from Somerset special educational needs and disability information, advice and support (SENDIAS) at 01823 355578 or


Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.' Joshua 1:9